Living in Wonderland


Recently I found tons and tons of houses just like this one above: magical, colorful and dreamy. They reminded of Alice in Wonderland and Pippi Longstocking. I did some research and found out most of these houses were built in the 19th century, but I also found out that nowadays, more and more people get interested in these kind of homes. I think that's because nowadays people want to escape all the crappy things that are happening in this society. In this society they want a dreamy safe haven for themselves, where they can get their inner child out and decide to play instead of thinking of what's happening outside their magic home. 
I would defenitely like to have a home like this myself!


(Pictures: The Times New Roman, East Coast Victorians)

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten